Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sun prints and "Joy"





I pulled out my inks, (Tsukineo) and Prisma pencils to put some details into Joy's flowers.







I love the flowers I did but I am not going to use them in this piece. I like the look of the simple sun print better than the dolled up ones. It is closer to what I want the piece to represent. Hopefully I can get it out of my head and onto the design wall at least close to what I see.





I did put some detail on a few of the ones set aside for the piece but not much and I stopped short of overload, at least I hope I did.



These orange pics are a before and after. This one will go into "joy".




Here is the design idea before the added details.









I am still hoping to have worked on this enough to have it ready for hand embelishing before we leave for Florida. The thought of sitting on (or near) the beach with the kids playing and me stitching is very peaceful.
I could use some peaceful, how about you?




No comments:

Post a Comment