Thursday, July 18, 2013

Winning is awesome!

A few months back I posted I won a bracelet from Deb from DeborahRead.com and said I would post a picture when it came. Well It has been a while and I apologize for the delay but when it came it didn't fit. It is beautiful and I do love it but with the surgery I am finding some small things impossible to do. One of them being getting a tight bracelet on my wrist :~)
 I contacted Deb, she was super nice! I am thinking she was way busy and didnt get a chance to get the additional piece in the mail for me. I am grateful for the prize.
So here is a picture of the bracelet.
See, i told you it was beautiful! She etched it with her own pattern that she drew and did the metal work.
If you would like to take a peek at what she does here is a link.
Deborah Read 
Have a great weekend everyone! I will be posting my Bead Hoarders Blog post on Saturday, come back and see.   God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment