Friday, March 3, 2017

Beautiful Hoarded treasure

I received my soup awhile back and posted pictures on Facebook. It took me awhile to figure out how to add the badge to my blog and so now that I have that accomplished I would like to send a thank you to my partner, Kelly Schermerhorn, and show the wonderful things she sent. Here are some pictures
 Isnt this a lovely card?
 The wooden beads are from a friend of hers and came from Japan! How cool is that?

 Many of these beads are taken from vintage jewelry from different stores and markets she has shopped in.
She had taken note that I enamel and so she sent the C-Koop pendant, isnt that thoughtful? So many choices, these swaps really inspire creativity!
So, a big Thank You to Kelly! I love what you sent and what a lovely person you have turned out to be!

3 comments:

  1. Nice hoard, it should be fun for you to work with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fun, and I just started! I love swaps like this

      Delete
  2. Well finally finished with tax season, so now I can hop. I really love your work. The green and copper really go together well. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete