Monday, February 18, 2013

blogging about Bead Soup

I am so thrilled to be participating in this beady blog hop!
I haven't had the opportunity to blog and hop as I had wanted, but I have exchanged emails with my partner Christa and I have enjoyed chatting with my new beady friend. I mailed out her soup last week and I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting news of its arrival. This is like Christmas! :~) It really is more fun to give then receive!
I am also very excited to receive my soup, I have been day dreaming about what she may send. I hope I have a chance to play with it before surgery on Thursday  I have arthritis and my hand/thumb is going to be less one bone after my hand doctor is done. Recovery is like 3 months. If I don't get something made before Thursday I pray I will be able to do something before reveal day. Beading is like therapy, right???

I will post a photo of the soup I sent Christa when she receives it. I wouldn't want to ruin her surprise!


I hope everyone has a beady day.

No comments:

Post a Comment